Saturday, January 26, 2013

Home style cookin'

 My friends and I all went out to try some "home style cooking" a few nights ago. I had absolutely no idea what it was about but I figured it would be a carb filled night. You know I love me some carbs.  Anyways this is Chewy and Hwilliams, our favorite couple to apparently get fat with.
 Awwww they have couple photos on their bank cards.
 This is our home style cooking veteran. Without her with us, we all would have been lost when ordering. Without MrSPiCEY and I,  dinner would have started on time. It is a long and ridiculous story.

 Ok you guys, I can really eat a lot of food. Should I? Probably not, but if it is delicious you better wield a samurai sword, because that is the only way to make me consider parting with a tasty meal. I ordered the mac-n-cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy and BBQ hot links. Did I mention every order comes with cornbread? Yeah... goodbye any progress from juicing I had made that week.  
 Crazy amount of food aside, that night was so much fun. As for now, I am battling one of the most annoying colds of my adult life.

In other news, my dog Nobu ate his poop today. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment