Wednesday, September 22, 2010

White wedding

I will be my best friends hot date to a wedding soon.
It will hopefully be a lot of  fun. I know I will have fun with her at least.

So maybe we should start at the beginning of my being invited to this wedding. Well I wasn't invited in the first place. Please, no need to break out the violins to play a sad opening song. I Don't really know the people who will be celebrating the union of their relationship.

I went to high school with the bride to be. I worked with her for a little bit at my very first job. That is pretty much all I really know about this girl.

I don't know the groom.

I do know my best friend was in a sticky situation and wanted me to go with her. So I was thinking: " Cake, dancing, fun.. why not?" It will be a chance for us girls to hang out (her and I) and just do what we do best.

Now here is where things get tricky. The maid of honor and I have an annoying past. I wont go into it because it would take far to long, and honestly you don't want to hear it. Trust me.

So yes I know how this girl can be, and what kind of person she is.
My plan of action? UH duh? Just don't talk to her.

Easy-peasy-lemon-squeeze

So why am I telling you all this? I just got off the phone with my mother and she was very annoyed. She doesn't want me to get mixed up with her again. Even though I told her I have no desire to, she insisted I probably wouldn't go if it was other wise.

What can you do? My mother is concerned and loves me with all her heart. She also knows how much of a hose-beast this lady can be.

I will let you know how it all goes. 
Until then, what should I wear??

No comments:

Post a Comment